A 750-bedded teaching hospital, popularly known as CMC, has been provided for the students as a place for clinical study and posting only after successful completion of Integrated Basic Medical Science hours. Apart from the students’ involvement, this hospital serves approximately a quarter of a million people a year, from its district and outskirt areas involving the neighboring states of India also, with much advanced medical services in almost all clinical areas.
- To produce efficient and competent health professionals who are capable of providing quality health care to people.
- To provide both preventive and curative health care to people to their highest satisfaction.
- To add to the body of scientific knowledge in health field by promoting research.
CMC has committed in bringing out the best of its medical education, nursing education, paramedical education, and unparalleled health services through its hospital, within a very affordable price-range.
CMCTH is providing world class health services to people of Chitwan and surrounding districts with following departments.
- General Surgery, Neuro Surgery, minimally invasive surgery, Plastic Surgery
- Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care, Cardiology with advanced Cath Lab Facility, Nephrology
- Pediatrics – Neonatal Critical Care, PICU
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Ophthalmology (EYE)
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- Dermatology (Skin)
- COMMUNITY DENTISTRY
- ORAL AND MAXILLIOFACIAL PATHOLOGY
- OMFS (ORAL & MAXILLIOFACIAL SURGERY)
- CONSERVATIVE AND ENDODONTICS
- PAEDODONTICS AND PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY
- ORAL MEDICINE AND RADIOLOGY
- ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS
- DENTAL IMPLANT
- General Practice and Emergency Medicine
- Advanced Laboratory Sciences